The Ascend is a premium base featuring the patented Elevate lift feature.
Sleep Enhancement Technology
The benefits of the Sleep Enhancement technology are numerous. The pulsation of a single vibe motor placed in the mid-back area provides an even, Total Body Vibration. Studies show medical benefits of Total Body Vibration include increased circulation, muscle strength, and flexibility; better range of motion; and faster muscle recovery after physical activity. Total Body Vibration itself may also ease the body to sleep by relaxing the bodys muscles with the repetitive pulsations. In addition, it creates a white noise effect, canceling out other surrounding noises and preventing sudden noises from waking you, allowing you to fall and stay asleep easier.
Sync Cable for Pairing Bases (Twin XLs Only)
Mattress Retainer Bar
High Profile Legs
- Full Range Positions Head and Foot Up & Down
- Elevate feature
- Upscale Stone Grey upholstery
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs Strong, yet lightweight, German-designed angle iron and steel tubular frame
- German Engineered Motor
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement for quieter use
- Safety Plus features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Surge Protection
- Wireless Backlit Ergonomic Remote Control
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Elevate Base Incline
- One Touch Flat Button
- 2 Pre-programmed Positions
- Zero Gravity
- 2 Programmable Memory Position Buttons
- Sleep Enhancement Technology
- The pulsation of a single vibe motor placed in the mid-back area creates an even, Total Body Vibration providing numerous health benefits and easing user into deeper, higher quality sleep.
- 4 Wave Modes (Low, Medium, High, and Constant)
- 4 Levels of Intensity
- 3 Timer Options
- 800lb total maximum weight capacity*
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.