The Odessa brings you a full range of motion including neck tilt and a wall hugger with 12 back travel. The premium deck-on-deck design fits most bedroom sets. Odessa comes technology ready with USB ports, Bluetooth and WiFi compatibility and ready for voice control. It also includes underbed lighting and backlit wireless remote with preset zero gravity and anti-snore positions, 2 programmable memory positions, and 4 sleep enhancement wave modes. Optional elevation kit is also available.
- Full Range Positions Head/Foot Up & Down
- Upper Body Incline up to 65 degrees
- Lower Body Incline up to 35 degrees
- Simultaneous Head and Foot Movement
- Motorized Neck Tilt
- German Engineered Motor
- Stand-by Mode is Ultra-Energy Efficient
- Strong Angle Iron and Steel Tubular Frame Construction
- Utilizes Motor Noise Displacement for quieter use
- Features Dynamic Force a patented lift mechanism that is twice as efficient as competition and allows bed to become stronger as it rises
- Safety Plus Features
- Zero Pull Force
- Pinch Free Zones
- Emergency Power Down
- Power Protection
- Wi-Fi Ready for Voice Control
- 4 Easy Access USB Charging Ports and Side Sync Button
- LED Underbed Lighting
- Wall Hugging Design allows back travel up to 12
- Upscale Charcoal Upholstery Fabric
- Premium Deck-on-Deck Design
- Recessed Steel Legs Allow for Heights of 8, 11.5 and 15
- Controllable via the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Comfort Base App
- One Touch Flat Button
- 2 Programmable Memory Positions
- 2 Preprogrammed Positions
- Zero Gravity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.