The Prodigy 2.0 is a foundation-style adjustable bed base with a 4" profile design that's been upholstered in a Charcoal Black furniture grade fabric to provide a great neutral fit in any room. The heavy-duty 2.5" diameter legs are adjustable from 6" to 10" in height so that you'll always have the perfect fit. The patented MicroHook retention system, exclusive to Leggett & Platt bases, is technology that holds the mattress in place so that you can eliminate the need for a metal mattress retainer bar and the foot of your base. The programmable back-lit capacitive-touch remote allows you to control full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation, under-bed lighting, child lock and (2) programmable positions. Raising the feet to zero gravity position and other body angle adjustments can potentially help ease stress, reduce soreness in the body, and moderate or eliminate snoring. This base is also designed with Wallhugger® engineering, a 4-port USB hub that's conveniently located on each side of the base, and an emergency power-down feature. A FREE Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices can be downloaded and used to control all remote functions along with full body massage (wave and pulse) settings, a gentle-wake alarm, (4) programmable positions and a sleep timer that returns the base to a flat position after 10-90 minutes. We watch TV, read, work and play video games from the comfort of our beds. It's the oasis after a long workday that inspires relaxation and rejuvenation. The Prodigy 2.0 caters to these same needs, while providing innovative features to help promote a healthy posture during sleep with the user's comfort in mind. The Leggett & Platt Prodigy 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base comes with a 1-year full product, 3-year parts and labor, and 25-year parts only warranty. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Full sized adjustable bed base with Charcoal Black upholstery and 850-lb. lift capacity motor
- MicroHook retention system eliminates the need for metal retainer bar
- Remote controls full-body, pillow tilt adjustment, head and foot articulation, under-bed lighting, child lock and (2) programmable positions
- Adjustable Base measures 13.5" (H) x 52.5" (W) x 73.5" (L)
- Protected with a 1, 3, and 25-year limited warranty
- Designed with Wallhugger® engineering, (2) 4-port USB hub's, and an emergency power-down feature
- Heavy-duty 2.5" diameter legs can adjust from 6" - 10" in height
- Apple and Android devices can control full body massage, (4) programmable positions, sleep timer and more
- Includes base, (4) legs, remote, remote holder, power supply, mattress retainer, and quick setup guide
- 1-Year, 3-Year, and 25-Year Limited Warranty
||Wood / Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||73.5 (L) x 52.5 (W) x 13.5 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
LEGGETT AND PLATT
Adjustable Bed Frames
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.