The Prodigy Comfort Elite adjustable bed base is one of our most popular models. Exclusive MicroHook technology keeps mattresses from slipping and eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar. The industrys first capacitive-touch remote and an exclusive app for Apple and Android devices let you easily control this feature-rich base.Packaged together with Mlily Hybrid Mattress Designed with our signature AirCell Foam, Performance Memory Foam, and temperature-regulating technology, this mattress is breathable and comfortable. Pocket Springs are carefully layered onto our Flex Support Foam to relieve the natural pressure of body weight, allowing The Fusion Hybrid Series to provide a deeper, more regenerative nights sleep.
- The Prodigy Comfort Elite Adjustable bed has a 850 lbs. total max weight capacity. Wallhugger engineering.
- App controls are now included for both Apple and Android devices, Our all-new MicroHook retention system keeps your mattress from slipping as the base moves, Full-Body Massage
- Under-Bed Lighting, Wallhugger Engineering, Motion Control, Base Control
- Take personal comfort to the next level with the gentle lumbar support of Prodigy Comfort Elite. Users can easily adjust the amount of support in the lumbar region, allowing them to rest easy in the position that's best suited for their comfort.
- Fusion 1000 Medium Firm Consist of 1) Double Jacquard Fabric. Our premium knit 2) Quilted Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam 3) Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Layer.4)Flex Comfort Foam 5) Premium Pocketed Coil Spring Unit 6) Air Flow Foam Encasement
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.