We take advantage of our most advanced sleep technology, combining two high performance beds into one complete mattress. The top half is centered around our Comfort design while the bottom half delivers our Support design, combining the best in Cool-Gel and Performance Memory Foam. Our specially engineered pocket springs help to deliver a healthier, more regenerative sleep.
- Double Jacquard Fabric. Our premium knit, double jacquard fabric is designed to provide advanced breathability and comfort.
- Ultra-Plush Gel Air-Cell Foam. Weve added an enhanced layer of our AirCell Foam to create a cooler, more comfortable sleep surface which adapts to your bodys individual pressure points. 1.2
- Hybrid Mini Springs. Our Hybrid Mini-Springs are specially designed to individually adjust as you sleep, aligning to your bodys own natural contours. 1.2
- Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Foam. Our Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our aerodynamically designed Memory Foam, creating a cooler, more complete sleep. 1.2
- Flex Comfort Foam. Our Flex Comfort Foam adds another layer of comfort to create a more supple feel. 1.5
- Pocket Springs. Its one thing to have Memory Foam, its another to carefully layer in Pocket Springs. 1000 of our soft series X-springs bring out the performance of this mattress. 6.3
- Aero-Flex Border. Our aerodynamic border is fitted to keep air-flow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. Its also built with specially ordered joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
- Weve added a final layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide an extra layer of complete support. 1.5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.